2013 Women to Watch Reception
Nominations for the 2013 Women to Watch program are now being accepted!
Mainebiz is seeking nominations for women business owners, CEOs, presidents, and top executives who have a proven track record of success and who have been trailblazers and mentors to be our 2013 Women to Watch.
To submit a nomination, click on the above 'Submit a Nomination' button and fill out the following form. Once the nomination period closes on July 5th, the editorial team will review all submissions, research and select the honorees. Honorees will then be featured in a special fall issue of Mainebiz and be honored at a fall reception.
- Lisa Letourneau, Executive Director, Maine Quality Counts
- Carolyn Brodsky, President, Sterling Rope
- Pam Allen, Owner, Quince & Co.
- Melissa Smith, President of The Americas, Wright Express
- Blaine Grimes, Chief Development Officer, Gulf of Maine Research Institute
Date: June 12, 2013
Mainebiz Women To Watch Reception
Mainebiz Women to Watch Reception
Questions? Contact Jenna Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org
View past honorees