VIEW THE SLIDESHOW OF PHOTOS ABOVE
The Mainebiz Nextup: 40 Under 40 Awards Reception
On November 9, Mainebiz is hosting a special award reception recognizing 40 outstanding young leaders who are shaking up Maine’s business community and leading us into the future. They come from a variety of industries, climbing the corporate ladder or charting their own courses as entrepreneurs.
These individuals will be part of a special class of upcoming business leaders who share a commitment to business success, personal growth, and a passion for helping strengthen the communities in which they live and work.
Attendees will enjoy cash bars and appetizers while networking with the 2022 Mainebiz Nextup: 40 Under 40 honorees and members of Maine's business community.
Meet the 2022 Mainebiz 40 under 40
- Michael Adams, Attorney, Preti Flaherty
- Randy Albert, Vice president finance, operations vice president of analytics, Northern Light Health
- Michelle Anderson, President / CEO, Junior Achievement of Maine
- Martin Beavers, Owner / founder, Soul Food Paradise
- John Boyan, President, Sam’s Italian Foods
- Katie Brann, Financial advisor, Golden Pond Wealth Management
- Marpheen Chann, Community impact manager, Good Shepherd Food Bank
- Adam M. Desrosiers, Vice president, electric operations, Central Maine Power Co.
- Katie Doherty, President and CEO, Kennebec Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Allison Economy, Attorney, Rudman Winchell
- Amberlynn Esperanza, Commercial lending development officer, Mascoma Bank
- Ryan M. Fecteau, Speaker of the Maine House of Representatives;state Representative for District 11 (Biddeford)
- Daniel Finnemore, President and CEO, Box of Maine, Brewer
- Peter Handy, President and CEO, Bristol Seafood
- Katie Hill, Vice president, bank operations manager, Katahdin Trust Co.
- Michael-Corey F. Hinton, Lawyer, Drummond Woodsum
- Jake Holmes, Financial literacy outreach coordinator, Maine Credit Union League
- Jenny Kalanges, Director of global membership, 1% for the Planet
- Thomas Kennedy II, Director of business development, Steel-Pro Inc.
- Jason Kroot, President, Renaissance Selections, co-founder, Starting Line Run Studio
- Jenn Lever, President, Baxter Brewing Co.
- BJ McCollister, President and founder, the Resurgam Group
- Taylor McFarlane, Associate broker, buyer’s agent, McFarlane Field at Portside Real Estate Group
- Derek McKenney, Director of corporate engineering, Puritan Medical Products LLC
- Becky McKinnell, Founder and CEO, iBec Creative and Wildwood Oyster Co.
- Nate Moody, Retirement plan advisor, director of business development and marketing, Lebel & Harriman Retirement Advisors
- Carolyn Nishon, Executive director, Portland Symphony Orchestra
- Janene Oleaga, Founding attorney, Oleaga Law LLC
- Erin Plummer, Chief marketing officer, Hancock Lumber Co.
- Sara Rademaker, President, American Unagi
- Rebecca Roche, Chief advancement officer, Maine Maritime Museum
- Sumit Sharma, Co-founder, Rupee Beer
- Van Sharma, Co-founder, Rupee Beer
- Abdikhadar Shire, Founder and co-executive director, AK Health and Social Services
- Josh Soley, President, Maine Realty Advisors
- Kristan Vermeulen, Founder and host, “Makers of the USA”
- Katie Weiler, Founder and president, Viable Gear
- Alexander White, Senior vice president, head of leasing, Waterstone Properties
- Nate Wildes, Executive director, Live + Work in Maine, Founder, Flight Deck Brewing
- Chris Wolfel, Head of entrepreneurship and venture creation, Roux Institute at Northeastern University