The Entrepreneur of the Year: Business Leaders of the Year
Every year Mainebiz recognizes business leaders for outstanding performance. Business Leaders of the Year honorees are considered under 9 categories:
- CEO of the Year
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Industry Leader of the Year
- Innovator of the Year
- Nonprofit Leader of the Year
- Sustainability Leader of the Year
- Breaking Barriers Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
THE CRITERIA WE CONSIDER:
Entrepreneur of the Year: This person is an entrepreneur who led their startup to success in 2023
- Were there significant achievements that your business achieved last year such as:
Did this person win a pitch competition?
Did this company’s product get picked up by a major distributor or retailer?
Was there a successful fundraising campaign?
Did the company sales grow significantly?
Did their staffing increase?
2. Give an example of his or her leadership and the role that this played in this significant achievement.
3. Is there any additional information you would like us to consider that supports why this nominee should be the 2024 Entrepreneur Leader of the year?
If you know a leader who fits this criteria, please nominate him or her for the Mainebiz Business Leader of the Year - CEO of the Year!
Nominations close on February 29, 2024.