Join us for the Mainebiz Women to Watch VIRTUAL reception!
Mainebiz launched our Women to Watch recognition program as a way to bring attention to top-notch women executives, women whose daily work strengthens their organizations and by extension, Maine's economy. Now, after 12 years, Mainebiz has honored 55 women.
The Virtual Event Agenda
- 4:00 PM ~ Virtual networking
We are using the Remo platform that allows you to join various “tables” where you can see and talk with other attendees (limit of 8 people per table), and you can switch tables anytime during the networking session where there is an open seat. We are doing the networking pre and post-presentation, so if you don’t get to see everyone you wanted during the first session, we will be going back to the networking at 5:30.
- 4:20-5:30 PM ~ Live stream presentation honoring the five Women to Watch hosted by Erin Ovalle, Founder of Maine Life Media
- 5:30-6:00 PM ~ Virtual networking
By participating in the networking and attending the live stream you could win:
- A black cross-body bag from Wildwood Oyster Co.
- A red/white/blue tote bag from Sea Bags
- A bag from Erin Flett Design (sold by LL Bean)
By registering to attend, you will be contributing to our donation to the CEI Women’s Business Center.
Read more about the 2020 honorees!